Are Zirconia crowns Right Choice?
Are you facing problems with weak teeth?
Are you up for replacing your weak teeth or lost teeth with artificial teeth?
Then the right choice is zirconium crowns, they are one of the most recommended and most important types of crowns in recent times. Most of the individuals who want aesthetic artificial teeth mostly prefer zirconia crowns.
Zirconia crowns most commonly used to cover an entire tooth or cap a damaged tooth or cover an implant. You can even replace the lost tooth with zirconia tooth that exactly looks like a natural tooth.
These zirconium crowns are made up of zirconium oxide or zirconia which is a white powdered metal. It is the hardest ceramic in the industry and the strongest material used in dentistry. The tooth made up with zirconium is whiter than other crown options.
Why Zirconia crowns?
Dental crowns have been making for centuries by dentists and sculptors out of various substances, from gold to porcelain to resin. Here some of the benefits of the zirconia crowns, the following benefits make them stand ahead from the regular and traditional crowns.
- Zirconia crowns are known to their natural look, sometimes it becomes difficult to differentiate between the zirconium crowns from the natural teeth.
- When the metal-based crowns are used, there is a chance of blackening the line of the gum. So, zirconia crowns became favourite of the cosmetic as well as dental patients.
- They are biocompatible, the tissues in the mouth also accept the zirconium crowns and don’t cause any adverse reactions. They start functioning well, and you can notice the benefits within days of the completion of the treatment.
- The life of the zirconium crowns is extremely durable when compared to the regular crowns. They are having a long-lasting life.
- When it comes to strength they are the strongest material used in dentistry.
- Zirconium crowns are corrosion resistant; they do not undergo corrosion like most of the other types of dental crowns.
- The other dental crowns suffer corrosion within years of regular use; people used to have various kinds of fluids and foods consumed over years that lead to the corrosion of the dental crowns.
- Zirconium crowns cost effective over the long term when compared to regular crowns including porcelain crowns. The benefits of the zirconium crowns make it desirable for people to choose the zirconium crowns over other crowns.
- Zirconium has translucent nature, it can accurately match the colour of adjacent teeth and it is manufactured in a wide variety of shades.
- They are 100% metal free and It can also be layered with porcelain, to get a better aesthetic appearance.
Zirconium crowns are one of the best treatment options in modern times. If you are facing any dental problems or wanted to replace your damaged tooth, get an appointment at Alsawai immediately. You can step out of the clinic with a solution for your all tooth problems.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
January 31, 2019
January 28, 2019
January 24, 2019
January 17, 2019
January 09, 2019
January 08, 2019
July 24, 2018
July 24, 2018